Monday, November 27, 2006

Jello

I'm hungry. And I still hate water. I added a Crystal Light on the go packet to my ever-present H2O bottle. Now it just tastes like melted sugar-free jello. I mean, it's still better than water, just not nearly as good as Diet Coke.

I'm going outside into the blizzard-like weather to enjoy the last vice I have . . . a cigarette. At least it's calorie-free, sodium-free, and aspartame-free. I realize I've just invited a lot of hate mail where you take the time to point out all of the bad things in cigarettes. Save it. I've given up food and diet coke in the last few days. I gave up ambien (ok, not completely) a couple months ago. I need something to keep me from snapping.

Speaking of snapping, wish me luck and hope that my fingers don't snap off when I step outside to enjoy my smoke. It's apparently down to 2 degrees F with the windchill factor. Awesome.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Remind me again why I want to move back there??

Check out the pics. I posted - I think we've ALREADY moved back to the area. Although I think we have more snow at the moment!