Monday, November 27, 2006

The details

Here's my actual diet, if you're curious. Each day, I'm required to consume the following:

2.5 Servings of protein
e.g. of 1 serving: 2 Tblsp. peanut butter, 5 oz tuna, 6 oz chicken, 4 oz beef.

3 starches
e.g. of 1 serving: 1 slice of diet bread (45 cal.), 1/2 bagel, 1/3 C rice or pasta, 3/4 C cereal

3 fruits
e.g. of 1 serving: 1/2 banana, 1 small apple

3 vegetables
Anything but corn or peas
1/2 C cooked, 1 C raw

1 Dairy
e.g., 8 oz. soy milk, 2 oz. reduced fat cheese

1 Fat
e.g., 1 Tblsp. butter, 1 Tblsp. cream cheese

64 oz. of water

1/4 tsp. of Morton Lite Salt (for potassium)

I can also have any seasonings that are sodium free, oil/vinegar or lite dressing, 2 T ketchup, 2 diet sodas, 2 cups of coffee, 3 packets of artificial sweetener, two cups of tea.


I also take six different supplements throughout the day.

Sounds fun, I know.

No comments: