Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Un-Supersize Me

So, I'm on day four with no candy and no fast food. I actually bought groceries and I'm eating at home. Truth be told, if I have to make it or go hungry, I'll usually choose to go hungry. I've been eating a banana and granola bar for brunch and oatmeal for dinner. Not the best choices so far, but better than a Number 2 and two apple pies.

I've had a little help, of course. I went back on Wellbutrin to counteract some of the hunger cravings I get from my sleeping pills. However, I'm so tense my jaw aches. If it doesn't dial down, I'm eighty-sixing it. I really enjoy not being hungry. I do not, however, enjoy being snappy. I'm a little intense, to say the least. I find it difficult to actually smile and take part in small talk. That, of course, makes me a party favorite.