Monday, March 19, 2007

Need your Input ASAP!!!

So, Cat and I are trying to come up with a theme for t-shirts for Sis's bachelorette party. This is what I've come up with.

As a little background, the wedding is in North Dakota, mere minutes away from the International Peace Garden with Canada. North Dakota is the "Peace Garden State."

So, ala Urban Outfitters, this is my idea:

Outline of North Dakota, with this slogan, "Last Chance for a Peace of This Garden." Perhaps the following subtext will be added, "Sis's Bachelorette Party April 20, 2007."

The bachelorette party will also be held in ND.

8 comments:

newmomdawn said...

I LOVE that idea but sis may not. ;-o

Anonymous said...

I think it's hilarious! Although, Newmomdawn has a point, Sis has to have a very good sence of humor. -M.O.M.

Tanya said...

I agree - I don't think she would enjoy that very much.

How was Hellwaii??

Anonymous said...

i prefer this idea to the one you had last night. if you are put in charge of tee-shirts then you get to make whatever tee-shirt you want. i think the subtext should be included. i think she'll act offended at first but then like it.
ravenlou

Anonymous said...

The Maid of Honor is on-board! Yea! Hellwaii was actually really fun, I'll have to post about it later tonight. Dragging through work today. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Loves it. When you get to the printing stage, call me. I know a place in town that is hella cheap.

Anonymous said...

How cheap is hella cheap? Cat wants to get it done in MPLS, but if it's cheaper here, and can be done by 4/20 (still makes me smile), then it's a deal.

Anonymous said...

Sour Girl, you're not even a pot head. :) Hey, if the Maid of Honor and you think it's good then you two know her best. I think a lot of people will get a kick out of it. Go for it! -M.O.M.