Tuesday, January 9, 2007

So it's been a few days.

What of it? Shanogropher and Summer have irritated me into updating my blog. There's not much to say. I'm still fat. Maybe even fatter than Oprah. I'm off the diet, hard-core. I had a bout of nasty bronchitis last 2 weeks (thanks, again, Bamboo) and haven't been to see the LAW in almost 2 weeks. Or is it over 2 weeks? I'm not really sure. I'm almost positive I won't be getting any money back. Screw them, it's worth the $200 to not see their ugly mugs three times per week. I am serious about getting back into it. I even bought veggies and string cheese (diet staples) last night. Along with some cupcakes...

What else, what else, what else... Miss Nermal Havisham had a vet appointment today to investigate her nasty butt smell. She tried to blame New Jersey, but I had her checked, nonetheless. The vet verified that she, indeed, has anal gland secretion issues and drained them. One of the glands was "impacted." I'm not sure what that means, but it doesn't sound good. This is the second opinion I've received on Miss H's smell issue, thought I'd take another crack at it (ha, i said crack when talking about a butt) in the new "city." Last diagnosis: "She just has a smelly ass." God love Dr. L and her straight-talkin' ways.

Love life. Nothing new to report except that, since my last post, even more days have lapsed since my last intimate encounter. Ed is in Cairo until the end of the month. That also has little significance, really, since I haven't seen him since June. He could be in Taipei or Towner, it wouldn't matter. There were discussions of him coming out here for a weekend. I'll see it when I believe it.

Speaking of Taipei, my mother has managed to book me on the longest flight plan ever on my return from Maui in March. Don't I sound like the spoiled little rich girl? Yes, and I'm owning it for right now. Anyway, it will take me 21 hours to travel from Maui back to the Magic City. Which brings me to Taipei: that would be a shorter flight. It's only taking me 13 hours to get to Maui. Why the switch? So I can fly with my sister and her tool of a fiance (we live in different cities) into Minneapolis. OK, after spending 13 hours with them on the way to Honolulu and 7 days in Hawaii, I think I'll have had my fill. Really.

Happy 2007, everyone! I spent my new year's in PJs with a raking couch and a snotty nose hanging out with Bamboo & Shanogropher. I may have been close to knock, knock, knockin' on death's door, but I am the Scattergories master.

OK, I'm done with my stream of conciousness.

3 comments:

Focal Deviant said...

Now you know why you got that iPod for Christmas

Anonymous said...

Good Grief, FINALLY. You know. I check to see if you have updated your blog several times a day. Yes, I do know how pathetic that sounds, but I'm bored! I finally figured out who ED is. I had a sneaking suspicion, but with the talk of Ciro I know for sure ED stands for "Egyptian Dipshit". I hope that's not too spacific, I'm sure there are a lot of Egyptian Dipshits out there.
Sour Girl, call me. - Mother of Multiples: ie MOM

newmomdawn said...

Sheesh!!! It's about damn time!!! I too was unsure about ED's true identity and figured I must have missed a memo or even two. I'm glad that's been cleared up.