Tuesday, January 16, 2007

D.O.G.




He's a really good dog. He's currently curled up at my feet on the rug. The cats have handled it better than expected. There have been a lot of poofy tails and a little hissing, but all in all, a success. No barking, just curiosity. He doesn't really seem to like treats, though, so I'm not sure how I'll bribe him into being extra good. Oh, and he's real smelly.

His name may yet change before week's end. In a text to Summer, I referred to him as D.O.G. She thought that meant Duke Orwell G(sorry, stalkers, can't let the last name fly). That's pretty cute, so perhaps he'll be named Orwell. What do you guys think? Orwell or Huxley? Vote on my poll. Please note that any votes for names 3 and 4 will not be considered in the final tally. However, you can vote more than once.

5 comments:

ASMR Review said...

I know its cold in lower Canada, but dude, your dog needs to lose the shirt. He's going to get beaten up by other dogs. My dog is a wuss and even he is laughing at that shirt.

Congrats on the new addition to the family. And kudos to your blog.

Anonymous said...

It's a quilty nylon vest, not a shirt! Your dog is jealous that my dog has better fashion sense.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I can't pick either, but I will vote for George.

Focal Deviant said...

I looked, refreshed, and looked again. I can't find 2pac listed anywhere on the poll

Anonymous said...

Only cool dogs wear clothes. - M.O.M