Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Name Game

The results are in and, although Mark Paul Gosselar pulled in a close second, the Dog's name is Huxley. Although, in line with Summer's thoughts, his official name is Duke Huxley Orwell G, or D.H.O.G. Close enough, eh? Eh...I really am to close to Canada.

In professional news, I will be arguing my first appeal before the state Supreme Court later this month. And I fully expect to be completely eviscerated. At least I'm expecting it, that should keep the tears at bay until I can at least make it to the parking lot. I really hope my boss doesn't come to watch, I'll crumple under the pressure.

Nothing else to report. It's still cold. I'm currently jamming out to the Gin Blossoms in my pajamas on an uneventful Saturday night. I have no idea why I'm single...

No comments: