Monday, April 14, 2008

The Bride is Coming! The Bride is Coming!

OK, so HLC is the latest victim of the marriage scam. We need to help her pick out her shoes for the wedding. Yea!!!! This is my favorite part of the blog. Anyway, please submit your comments and preferences so we can help HLC pick out the right glass slipper.



Likes:

Door Number 1: Alfani "Nicki" Evening Sandal
Likes.
Dislikes
Where you might find me on a Friday night: Macy's.



Door Number 2: Women's Coloriffics Carmen
Where I'm doing my walk of shame on a Sunday morning. Amazon.com



Door Number 3: Women's Coloriffics Desire
Amazon.com



Door Number 4: Nina Fiore Bridal Shoes
http://www.bellissimabridalshoes.com/



Door Number 5: Liz René Addison Bridal Shoes
http://www.bellissimabridalshoes.com/



Door Number 6: Blue Tux Nicole Bridal Shoes



Door Number 7: Touch-ups Amy Bridal Shoes



Door 8 Grace Aria Bridal Shoes



Door Number 9 Touch-Ups Peyton Bridal Shoes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want door number 5.
ravenlou

Anonymous said...

I like doors 1, 4 & 7
-M.O.M.

newmomdawn said...

I only like door #2.