Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Loaded For Bear

I have cramps. It's 11 degrees outside. I have to drive to the Windy City tomorrow (Fargo, not Chicago). And back. After spending god knows how long in a meeting that doesn't start until 4:30 p.m. My Jeep is overflowing with 8 boxes of crap containing my "memories" from my childhood that I have to unload before I go to the Windy City so I get at least 13 m.p.g. I ruined Christmas for someone today. I haven't billed as much as I should this week and tomorrow's a lost cause (because I'm spending at least 6 hours in the car). I have brain zaps because I forgot to take my medicine this morning. My sinuses ache. And my lips are chapped.

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

It's too bad I don't have court tomorrow. I could really use it to take out some of my pent-up frustration.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Just remember - we're going to a yummy, yummy restaurant tonight!!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally excited!