Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's a Clipper! It's a Clipper! It's a Clipper.....

I am snuggled in my semi-warm home, in my pajamas at 11:15 p.m. However, after laying on the couch for a couple hours, I realized that I might have a problem. My Jeep only has 1/8 tank of gas in it. And it's at least 10 below right now. And it's parked on the street.

So, I've roused myself from my prostrate position, and am gearing up to fill my gas guzzler with overpriced gasoline so my gas lines don't freeze in the arctic temperatures overnight.

If I could click my heals three times and have my car gassed up, I'd be so happy. Actually, if I could do that, I could probably make it not cold. That's the thing about wishing for super powers. No one ever uses them to the fullest extent possible. It's always, "if I could go back in time, I'd kill Hitler." Well, if you could do that, you could prevent his parents from ever meeting, thereby preventing his birth. Or, you could go back even further, and stop his whole family lineage from ever developing. And so on and so forth.

OK, I'll quit stalling. I'm off. If I'm not back in 20 minutes, wait longer.

Alberta Clipper + SUV = Awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been about 40 or close to it here. You should move to the Mad-City. -M.O.M.