Friday, July 6, 2007

Razor's Edge

So, I cut my hair last weekend. With a disposable bikini zone razor. Yeah, that's right, I did it. And I don't have to explain myself to anyone.

So, after a week, I decided I couldn't live with it anymore. I drove all the way to Bismarck today (had the afternoon off) to have it professionally fixed.

The results: I look like Lloyd Christmas from "Dumb & Dumber." OK, it's not that bad. But it's still pretty bad. And butch. I'm going to have to skip the glasses and wear makeup until it grows out.

It was actually better post-self-inflicted hair cut, pre-professionally fixed.

What a great week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice... I would have sent you some of our extra grocery money if you need a haircut so bad as to do it yourself. -M.O.M.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Is it worse than the Aveda Academy debacle? -M.O.M.

Anonymous said...

Maybe. I need time to process it.

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
Several
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity
www.home-businessreviews.com