Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tanya, look!


Look what I found! Yes, that's me to the left of the bride (my good friend Tanya of "Mike & Tanya's World" see the link to her blog).




That was 85 hair colors, 3 cats and a dog ago. Before I skidded down a sidewalk while screaming I'm awesome or understood what real humidity felt like. Long before I was ever fired. Before my first apartment or my first car. Before I smoked in my own place. Back when I enjoyed my sister, Bridezilla, and felt more like her than different from her. Before the dolls. Back when I loved John Keats and Upton Sinclair, discussing literature and political theories instead of statutes and retainers.

Ah, to be young and (a different kind of) miserable again.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

OMG!! I cannot believe you posted those, especially the ridiculous one of you guys checking out my leg.

I do have to say I like your current hair color much more ;)

Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahaha! The rest of ya'll may be next.

Anonymous said...

I personally like the roots showing.

Anonymous said...

That wasn't my fault!!!! My stylist had bleached out my hair so bad that it broke all my hair shafts. I couldn't get a touch up because my hair would have fallen out.

Sour Girl

Anonymous said...

Well at least I know I'm safe. You showed up as my bridesmaid as a tastful redhead with highlights. I count myself one of the lucky ones. :) -M.O.M.