Monday, April 9, 2007

Shoe-lemma

I need your help. Please vote for your favorite shoe. I will be wearing the winner to my sister's wedding. The winning selection will be in silver.










Candidate 1: Witness by Richard Tyler

Likes: Short walks down the aisle, testifying at trial.

Dislikes: Gold










Candidate 2: Lolly by Steve Madden

Likes: Drinking gin in the rectory. Period. (& stripper poles)

Dislikes: Federal Prison (Get it? Steve Madden?)










Candidate 3: Rich n' Post by Kenneth Cole Reaction

Likes: Stepping on hems, being strewn under a buffet table.

Dislikes: Vaulting its owner into a sidewalk








Candidate 4: Rags to Riches by Kenneth Cole Reaction

Likes: ABBA, Slipping on the same beer that stained the front of my owner's dress

Dislikes: Overreactions








Candidate 5: Gurich by BCBGirls

Likes: Birthday parties, Molly Ringwald

Dislikes: Townies


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candidate 4 is a close second, but there is no doubt in my mind about candidate 2. And, remember, you can recycle shoes through friends. Hint, hint

newmomdawn said...

I believe candidate 2 also likes stripper poles.

Anonymous said...

I like candidate 4.

Anonymous said...

I like candidate 5 - I'm with newmomdawn on candidate 2. No offence goldi locks. But, then again I have no idea what is "in" these days - I rarely get a chance to change out of my PJ's. - M.O.M.

Anonymous said...

candidate 2 must go away. i forbid you from wearing it, unless you want people to think you moonlight at the dirty bird. dawn's right, it isn't good.
candidate number 1 is the best one. but you already knew which one dawn and i picked. candidate 5 is my second choice.
summer

Anonymous said...

Bamboo votes for number 1

I also vote for number 1

We both think that #2 is detrimental to your health!

Anonymous said...

Now being able to look at them all side by side - I like candidate 1. -M.O.M.

Sour Girl said...

Candidate 1 is the winner!

Anonymous said...

WHHHHHHHHAAAAT!!??!! I call bullshit. #1. Puh-leeze. In o ther questions: where can I get #2 for myself?

Anonymous said...

www.nordstrom.com, Goldi.