Sunday, May 6, 2007

The End of the Line

It's OVER!!!!! The wedding, that is. Aside from some blips and bitchings here and there, it went relatively smoothly. And that even takes into account the fact that, in the middle of pictures, my sister's seamstress decided my top needed to be redone, so she took it home and resewed it.

I'm tired but I'm alive and I haven't been excised from the family trust. Not yet, anyway. The reception/dance was lots of fun and a few of my even friends went the distance (literally) and came up for it. P-Funk, Jerry Bartz, the federalis, and my friend J were all there, which was awesome. The federalis even decorated my hotel room in streamers and a "sweet sixteen" birthday banner, which was a nice surprise after spending 16 hours primping, posing, standing, drinking, dancing and, worst of all, smiling. My friend J and I even attempted to hook up our younger siblings. We'll see how that goes, cross your fingers.

My parents must have felt guilty about the wedding on my birthday thing because I made a haul this year. Diamond neclace, a suit, and tulips.

Oh, and I got on the stage and led the crowd to David Johanning's choreography for "Car Wash."

And now I'm at work, a little hung over and a lot unmotivated.

No comments: